091219 Saturday “Filthy 50″

chasedydl

WE ARE HERE AND OPEN! We will be here until 11am. Drive carefully, but do not feel the need to show up on time. We will just run y’all through the work-out as you show!

50 Box jumps (24″)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings (boys: 24kg; girls: 16kg)
50 Walking lunges
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press (boys: 45#; girls: 35#)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots
50 Burpees
50 Double-unders

10 thoughts on “091219 Saturday “Filthy 50″

1. Corey Post author

Name Time Wghts
    Corey 36:36 24″bxjmp, 45lbs, 53lbsKB, 12lbsWB
    Shanna 36:48 24″bxjmp, 45lbs, 26/35lbsKB, 10lbsWB
    Daniel 37:33 24″bxjmp, 45lbs, 53lbsKB, 12lbsWB
    David H. 39:30 20″bxjump, 45lbs, 72lbs/53lbs, 12lbsWB
    Tom 32:00 24″bxjmp, 45lbs, 53lbs, 12lbsWB

2. elizabeth Hake

i wanted to be there SO bad i should have hiked down to patton avenue so i could have hitched a ride with corey and shanna – there was no way i could get out of my road or check website – sorry i missed you guys!

Thanks coaches for letting me do this wod with Catherine in tow. That WOD was brutal but I’d do it again for electricity at the house.

4. Miriam

Holy shit, Corey and Shanna. Feeling a little snowbound and antsy, are you? That’s quite the WOD.

I was trapped at the hospital and slept in a lazy boy recliner Friday nite. My kids were trapped at home and lost power. Needless to say, it was an interesting evening of long distance parenting in the dark, which come to think of it is really what parenting is like in real life. I was up at 5 a.m. Wish I’d known you were open but didn’t have laptop to check website. See you Monday.

5. Randy

My WOD was to shovel (with a steel coal shovel)parts of the road in fornt of my house and then still not be able to free the truck from the driveway until late afternoon!!!

Russell, let me know that you got home ok on Friday! It took me over an hour of digging just to get into the neighborhood and another hour of shoveling to get the car off the road.

Sounds hard, but it was easy after Shanna’s WODs. :)

6. Tara

The Garrett’s at home WOD: Sled down hill, run like a kid back up the hill, pause, pant, finish running up the hill. Repeat. For Time. Owen beat me on this, his legs are longer therefore he covered more ground.