100 VOLUNTEERS Needed for May 19th!!!!
This year we need100volunteers to support the Music and Arts Festival on May 19th.Weâ€™re growing dramatically in popularity and reputation. More vendors! More food! More music! Being great takes more volunteers.Volunteering for a short 2-3 hour shift you will be part of the equation for our success (plus you get a t-shirt!).
You can see “Roles & Responsibilities” descriptions for festival volunteer positions by going tomontfordfestival.org.
Signupgenius.comWe have made it easier to help.Simply go to:
- Â·Look for “find a sign up group”, click tab.
- Â·At signup list creator: Type email@example.com.
- Â·Click 2012 Montford Music & Arts Festival
- Â·Follow the steps after thatâ€¦
This website allows volunteers to see all the time slots during the day and the various roles we need for volunteers. You can simply log on, put in your desired time and role andsignupgenius.comwill send you reminder notices.
Please allow us some flexibility. For example, all volunteers cannot do Barricade duty from 10-12:30! Sign up for your preferred role and time. Let us shift things a bit if we need to.
We are working to not be “manual” with 100 folks needed. If however you are not an internet person (then how are you viewing this on listserve?!?) you can contactKaren Kellow(828-225-3905). Please leave your name, cell number, preferred role, shift time plus your t-shirt size.
Short Volunteer Training â€“ get your t-shirts & name badges early
We are asking volunteers to attend a one hour training session. Two sessions will be held at the Montford Community Center.
- Â·7 p.m.May 16thwill be for general volunteers.
- Â·7 p.m.May 17thwill be for those signed up for booths handling money (Montford Welcome Booth, Montford Merchandise Booth, and our two Musician Merchandise Booth(s).
One of the many things I love about Montford – we step to the plate and help others when asked. So I offer my thanks in advance.