There are some great events coming up THIS week & in upcoming weeks. Please check out the events & save the dates accordingly!
1. Registration for the 2013 Carolina Fitness Challenge set to open TOMORROW, Monday, 24th!
Last year the CFC sold out fast & many lost there chance. if you’re considering it don’t delay committing to a day of fun challenges with other CFA competitors! You can read more about the event here.
2. “It’s More Than Just Exercise”Corey is speaking at the gym THIS Tuesday night @ 6:30.
3. Kettlebell Clinic 2.5with our own Randy Kitehappens at the gym THIS coming Saturday, Sept 29th!
Don’t delay as spaces are almost full! Email Randy today to reserve your spot!
4. Synchronicity Wellness Open House & Paleo Lecture THIS Saturday, September 29th
11a-5p Open House
6p- Lululemon Trunk Show
5. modPaleo delivery coming to CFA! Weekly deliveries beginning October 2nd!
modPALEO is excited to offer the members at Crossfit Asheville convenient and delicious pre-made Paleo meals. Our meals come in BPA-free cryo-vac bags, similar to what you find the meats packaged in at your local farmer” market. We will be delivering to Crossfit Asheville at 10am each Tuesday.You may pick up your order during any class time from the modPALEO fridge located in the office.
Well, the quality of our product cannot be beat! As well as our passion for all things Paleo and Crossfit. Our menu changes weekly offering 10 different menu items including the Paleo version of all your favorite meals, like, Paleo Shepherd” Pie, “Fried” Chicken & Waffles and Paleo Spaghetti & Meatballs.
We source our meat from small local farms that are using sustainable practices. Most of our veggies are sourced from NC & SC, but we also us a local distributor to ensure anything we get outside of the Carolinas is sustainably farmed as well. Weâ€™re ensuring your health while supporting small farmers! And, by purchasing modPALEO meals YOU are supporting a locally owned NC company within the Crossfit community!
Hickory Nut Gap – Grassfed Beef and Pasture Raised Pork (Asheville, NC)
The Poultry Junction – Free Range Chicken & Eggs (Stanley, NC)
Underwood Family Farm – Grassfed Beef, Pasture Raised Lamb & Pork (Shelby, NC)
Proffitt Family Farm – Grassfed Beef (King’s Mountain, NC)
East Fork Farm – Pasture Raised Lamb (Marshall, NC)
Windy HIll – Pasture Raised Pork (New London, NC)
Put A Fork In It -Sourcing veggies from NC & SC(Charlotte, NC)
ECO Organic -Sourcing veggies from NC & SC(Chapel Hill, NC)
Leading Green -Sourcing veggies from NC & SC(Asheville, NC)
We will begin delivering to CF Asheville starting on October 2nd.The deadline to order for that week will be Monday, September 24that midnight (and every Monday at midnight moving forward for the following week delivery).If youâ€™re interested in ordering, head on over to the ModPaleo website,www.modpaleo.com, choose the shop tab and follow these steps:
- Choose the package you would like to order.
- Decide whether you would like to pay weekly or monthly.
- Select a delivery location – in your case: Crossfit Asheville
- Pay online and youâ€™re done! Your first round of meals will be delivered at 10am on October 2nd.
- Weâ€™ll send you a confirmation email with delivery location and time within 24 hours.
- Need to put your delivery on hold? No problem. Youâ€™ll just need to let us know by that week” order deadline. Our order deadline is Monday by Midnight!
Remember, our menu changes weekly, so check back often!!If you have any questions, you can email us here:http://modpaleo.com/
6. Barbell For Boobs @ BlueRidge CrossFit Saturday, October 13th!
Blue Ridge Crossfit – 20 Design Avenue – Fletcher, NC Saturday, October 13, 2012
8:00 a.m. until …..
Find your partner now!