Kim Shankle is competing at the Greenville Games tomorrow. Keep up with her scores live throughout the day at the Greenville Games scoring website.
Sport some Phoenix Rise Gear and show your support for Coach Shanna. Use the discount code SHANNA when checking out at The Phoenix Rise Gear Shop. Shorts, hoodies and hats….get ‘em!
Go to VolunteerSpot to sign up for volunteering:
Please sign up for Asheville Triathlon & Kid’s Splash Dash – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Bring your family and friends and get down to the gym Friday, June 18th at 6:00pm to celebrate with Shanna. Our very own professional athlete is taking off to Phoenix and we’re sending her off with a big ol’ party… Fuel Food, a keg o’ beer and lots of really cool people. More details are coming soon but PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!
After seeing more than 500 athletes compete in five combines, the Pro Grid teams certainly have their work cut out for them as they decide not just who they want on their rosters, but who will likely be available for each of their picks. Team rosters are comprised of seven active men and seven active women, as well as three reserve men and three reserve women. Shanna is an eligible athlete and will find out if she will be drafted in the NPGL (National Pro Grid League) tomorrow. You can watch the draft process tomorrow at 11am HERE. The first two season races will be aired on June 11 and 12. We love you Coach Shanna and we wish you the very best! Thanks for your example of discipline, persistence and chasing your dreams!
SUNDAY, JULY 27, 2014
HEAT STARTS: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
21 A McArthur Lane
Asheville, NC 28803
2 ROUNDS FOR TIME (not to exceed 30 mins)
- 800 M run (with a surprise)
- 10 Burpee Pullups
- 14 Single Arm KB THrusters
(7/arm NTE 53/35lb Kbs)
- 20 Box Jumps NTE (24/20)
- 7 Deadlifts (60-70% of 1 rep max NTE 275/185lbs)
$25 WOD ONLY
$40 WOD + EVENT T-SHIRT
EVENT T-SHIRTS $25 ON DAY OF EVENT