Reasons to Train at CFA!
- Professional coaching during each class session! Your education of skills continues after the On Ramp as all our classes our lead by a head coach and popular hours also have an assistant coach to help ensure your understanding and safety with various skills.
- CFA Triage via Stay Active Clinic: Complimentary exams for aches/pains/injuries along with specific advice on ways to improve it.
- Complimentary Yoga Classes on Sundays (9am), Mondays & Wednesdays (6:30pm).
- No obligations! If you are unhappy with your experience you may discontinue your training at anytime. We want our clients to be a part of our community because they enjoy the progress of improving their own fitness; NOT because you are stuck in a contract.
- Accountability: We will contact you if you are inconsistent with class attendance. Your success is what allows for the success of CFA!
Rates for CFA group classes vary depending on how often you wish to train. Each session is professionally coached to ensure understanding and safety with the movements used in class. All of our clients operate on a month-to-month basis, so there is no obligation if you are not satisfied with your experience.
- 2x/wk– $135/mo. ($125 w/AutoPay)
- 3x/wk–$160/mo. ($150 w/AutoPay)
- Unlimited–$190/mo. ($180 w/AutoPay)
- 10 session punch card: $200
- 20 session punch card: $350
Please note a punch card does not reserve your spot in a class, but you are free to come into any opening slots.
StrongMan Endurance Memberships
- 1x/wk $60/month
- 2x/wk $95/month
- 3x/wk $125/month
Open Gym Memberships
- 2x/wk $60/month
- 3x/wk $75/month
- Unlimited $95/month
Individual Design (ID) Program via the Stay Active Clinic
- 1x/wk $125/month
- 2x/wk $200/month
- 3x/wk $250/month
For more information on the ID Program please email Schedule@StayActiveClinic.com.
There is a 20% discount off the monthly memberships for additional family members/partners (living in same household), full time college students, emergency response personnel (police, fire, EMS, military) and teachers (K-12).
CFA and SAC offer work-trade opportunities to help off-set the cost of training. If you have interest in learning more about these opportunities please email ShannaDuvall@Gmail.com.
Please refer to our Getting Started page for information.