Reasons to Train at CFA!
- Professional coaching during each class session! Your education of skills continuesaftertheOnRampas all ourclassesour lead by a head coach and popular hours also have an assistant coach to help ensure your understanding and safety with various skills.
- CFA Triage via Stay Active Clinic: Complimentary exams for aches/pains/injuries along with specific adviceonways to improve it.
- Personal meetings with a coach every six months (at your request) to discuss goals, nutrition, positive thinking techniques, etc.
- No obligations! If you are unhappy with your experience you may discontinue your training at anytime. We want our clients to be a part of our community because they enjoy the progress of improving their own fitness; NOT because you are stuck in a contract.
- Accountability: We will contact you if you are inconsistent with class attendance. Your success is what allows for the success of CFA!
Rates for CFA group classes vary depending on how often you wish to train. Each session is professionally coached to ensure understanding and safety with the movements used in class. All of our clients operateona month to month basis so no obligation if you are not satisfied with your experience.
Monthly Group Class Memberships
- 2x/wk– $135/mo. ($125 w/AutoPay)
- 3x/wk–$160/mo. ($150 w/AutoPay)
- Unlimited–$190/mo. ($180 w/AutoPay)
Open Gym Memberships
An initial assessment will be required for those without previous experience in CFA CrossFit Group classes or the Individual Design program. The intent here is to ensure a baseline education of an individual’s overall balance to help best direct one’s training during Open Gym.
- Unlimited-$95 includes Open Gym & Yoga classes
**All classes will be complimentary for the month of April**
Beginning in May Yoga classes will continue to be complimentary to all Individual Design clients of the Stay Active Clinic as well as CrossFit Asheville Unlimited Group class clients.
The rate for 2 or 3 days per week clients is a $5 cash or check drop in or add $20 to your monthly membership for an unlimited option.
For non-members, the drop-in rate is $10 cash or check per class &/0r an monthly unlimited Yoga membership for $60.
CrossFit Punch cards
- 10 session punch card: $200
- 20 session punch card: $350
Please note a punch card does not reserve your spot in a class, but you are free to come into any opening slots.
There is a 20% discount off group class monthly memberships for additional family members/partners (living in same household), high school or full time college students and emergency response personnel (police, fire, EMS, military) and teachers (K-12).
We love greeting CrossFitters on the road at CrossFit Asheville! Travelers most regularly purchase one of our hats or shirts for $20 &/or if your closet is overly full of CF apparel simply make a cash/check donation for use of the space. We love having traveling CFers and leave the value up to the individual. If you have the time beforehand please drop an email to ShannaDuvall@Gmail.com to notify us of your visit. Otherwise, please arrive a few minutes before class to take care of the intake form. See you in the gym!
1. The Fast Track is the “fastest” way to get started in CFA CrossFit Group classes. We have one day or three day options with the Fast Track.
One day Fast Track is recommended for relatively fit individuals without any significant history of injury who have previous CrossFit or group functional fitness experience with power & Olympic weightlifting. Cost: $75.
Three day Fast Track is recommended for relatively fit individuals without any significant history of injury who consider themselves coachable and adaptable for learning new skills. Cost: $150.
2. Initial Assessment & Individual Design Program
The initial assessment & Individual Design Program are offered through CFA’s sister company the Stay Active Clinic.
- Individuals with significant history of injury and looking to avoid or rehab from surgery.
- Individuals new to fitness looking to establish a strength and conditioning baseline
- Individuals with group class experience that have plateaued or struggled to make gains in a group environment.
Initial Assessment: $150
Individual Design On-site Training:
- 2x/wk: $200/month
- 3x/wk: $250/month
To schedule an initial assessment or inquire about the ID Program please email Anne at Schedule@StayActiveClinic.com
For information about off-site/distance coaching please email ShannaDuvall@Gmail.com
Private coaching in 30 & 60 minute sessions is available. Prices vary by coach. For further information please email ShannaDuvall@Gmail.com.
CFA and SAC offer work-trade opportunities to help off-set the cost of training. If you have interest in learning more about these opportunities please email ShannaDuvall@Gmail.com.
For questions on any of the programs or to schedule a visit please email JoinCFA@Gmail.com